The Best Option In Lancaster…
Welcome. Let’s take you through our Lancaster document scanning services. If you need more why not get in touch. We have serviced Lancaster, Lancashire and surrounding postcodes for over 20 years. We are document scanning specialists providing solutions to the modern day paperwork challenges faced by both the Private and Public sectors.
Are you faced by shelves of files or bulging filing cabinets? Does it seem to be a never ending cycle of archive growth? Are you using space to store that could be generating profit? We can help you create a spacious, clear desk office environment. Imagine how much happier the whole team would be…
The first point to stress that we tailor our Lancaster solutions to your specific needs. We do this for two primary reasons. Firstly every job is different. Secondly we want to stand out from the crowd and do this by providing unique value for money opportunities.
The Paperless Office was first muted several decades ago in Lancaster and Lancashire. What’s your opinion? Has it arrived for you? Well happily our Lancaster based clients have felt the benefit. We don’t always go fully Paperless. We tend to strike a cost saving balance and aim for a significantly less paper environment.
We offer great variety with our document scanning services. You name it we scan it! We scan office paperwork of all types, purchase invoices, purchase ledger, medical records, medico legal, HR / Personnel records, accounting, financial, legal and housing files, planning applications etc etc. We scan general documents of any size from postage stamp to A0 maps, plans and drawings. We scan in black and white, grey-scale or colour.
Whether your document scanning challenge is big or small we can help. We have helped a whole host of household names like the NHS, Bupa, BP, Jaguar Land Rover and Networkrail over the years and had great fun doing so. On the other hand we have also serviced smaller clients, private individuals and Charities and these also provide great satisfaction. We are always happy and proud to provide references.
We generally scan to Adobe PDF but feel free to choose an alternative. We can make the document fully word searchable and/or index the scanned image with metadata taken from the document itself. We can present the finished data in a fashion perfect for push button import into all the major document management systems or house them in viewing software like a digital filing cabinet I guess. Alternatively we can just give you named PDF’s ready to drag and drop to Windows folders.
Our Lancaster client base receive the very finest quality guaranteed. Our scanning technology is the best on the market and combined with cutting edge software we have all sorts of checks and balances available to guarantee a perfect scan every time. Our scanning conforms with the recommendations made in PD: 0008 the standard for legal document admissibility.
Data security is as important in Lancaster as anywhere and we have a Global reputation for leadership in this area and boast a record second to none. We can supply a copy of our data security policy on request. Our secure site has 24 hour manned security, intruder and fire precaution alarm and reaction services. All our data is encrypted during production and throughout the delivery process. Your paper and data is safe with us.
Here are a few examples of the varied Scanning Services we offer to the people of Lancaster and its surrounding area:
- Book Scanning Service. On Or Off The Spine.
- Dissertation Scanning Service.
- Large Format Scanning. Plans, Maps & A0 Drawings.
- Legal Paperwork Scanning.
- Medical Records Scanning Service.
- Medico Legal Document Scanning.
- Microfilm 16mm or 35mm, Microfiche, Aperture Card Scanning.
- Optical Character Recognition OCR Services.
- Paperless Office Scanning Options.
- Redaction Service.
- Searchable PDF Document Scanning Service.
- Arabic Book Scanning Service.
- Digital Mailroom Service.
And many more…
We appreciate that options exist within our marketplace. So why get a quote off us?
- Why not? You have nothing to lose. Our quotes are free. Your data will not be shared. Nobody will call unless you request this.
- 9 times out of 10 we are the cheapest quote. Client feedback supports this.
- Satisfied customers. Our Reviews are generally 5 Star. We can also provide references to back these up.
- We offer a free of charge, no obligation trial.
- We have a +20 year trading history. This demonstrates many things the main one being that we have serviced many Company’s over a prolonged period of time. To do this you have to be good at what you do.
- Our data protection, security and quality standards are second to none in our industry.
- We offer a price beating promise! We will beat any like for like quote by 5%.
- No minimum order (or maximum we live in hope!).
- No hidden charges or upfront payments.
Or Call Now For A Free Consultancy: 01663 746604
A few words about Lancaster. Did you know…
Lancaster is a city and the county town of Lancashire, England. It is situated on the River Lune and has a population of 45,952. Lancaster is a constituent settlement of the wider City of Lancaster, a local government district which has a population of 138,375 and encompasses several outlying settlements, including neighbouring Morecambe.
Long existing as a commercial, cultural and educational centre, Lancaster is the settlement that gives Lancashire its name. Lancaster has several unique ties to the British monarchy; the House of Lancaster was a branch of the English royal family, whilst the Duchy of Lancaster holds large estates on behalf of Elizabeth II, who herself is also the Duke of Lancaster in her capacity as monarch. Lancaster was granted city status in 1937 for its “long association with the crown” and because it was “the county town of the King’s Duchy of Lancaster”.
With its history based on its port and canal, Lancaster is an ancient settlement, dominated by Lancaster Castle, Lancaster Priory Church and the Ashton Memorial. It is also home to the campus-based Lancaster University and a campus of the University of Cumbria.