The Best Option In Huddersfield…
Welcome. Let’s take you through our Huddersfield document scanning services. If you need more why not get in touch. We have serviced Huddersfield, Yorkshire and surrounding postcodes for over 20 years. We are document scanning specialists providing solutions to the modern day paperwork challenges faced by both the Private and Public sectors.
Are you faced by shelves of files or bulging filing cabinets? Does it seem to be a never ending cycle of archive growth? Are you using space to store that could be generating profit? We can help you create a spacious, clear desk office environment. Imagine how much happier the whole team would be…
The first point to stress that we tailor our Huddersfield solutions to your specific needs. We do this for two primary reasons. Firstly every job is different. Secondly we want to stand out from the crowd and do this by providing unique value for money opportunities.
The Paperless Office was first muted several decades ago in Huddersfield, Yorkshire. What’s your opinion? Has it arrived for you? Well happily our Huddersfield based clients have felt the benefit. We don’t always go fully Paperless. We tend to strike a cost saving balance and aim for a significantly less paper environment.
We offer great variety with our document scanning services. You name it we scan it! We scan office paperwork of all types, purchase invoices, purchase ledger, medical records, medico legal, HR / Personnel records, accounting, financial, legal and housing files, planning applications etc etc. We scan general documents of any size from postage stamp to A0 maps, plans and drawings. We scan in black and white, grey-scale or colour.
Whether your document scanning challenge is big or small we can help. We have helped a whole host of household names like the NHS, Bupa, BP, Jaguar Land Rover and Networkrail over the years and had great fun doing so. On the other hand we have also serviced smaller clients, private individuals and Charities and these also provide great satisfaction. We are always happy and proud to provide references.
We generally scan to Adobe PDF but feel free to choose an alternative. We can make the document fully word searchable and/or index the scanned image with metadata taken from the document itself. We can present the finished data in a fashion perfect for push button import into all the major document management systems or house them in viewing software like a digital filing cabinet I guess. Alternatively we can just give you named PDF’s ready to drag and drop to Windows folders.
Our Huddersfield client base receive the very finest quality guaranteed. Our scanning technology is the best on the market and combined with cutting edge software we have all sorts of checks and balances available to guarantee a perfect scan every time. Our scanning conforms with the recommendations made in PD: 0008 the standard for legal document admissibility.
Data security is as important in Huddersfield as anywhere and we have a Global reputation for leadership in this area and boast a record second to none. We can supply a copy of our data security policy on request. Our secure site has 24 hour manned security, intruder and fire precaution alarm and reaction services. All our data is encrypted during production and throughout the delivery process. Your paper and data is safe with us.
Here are a few examples of the varied Scanning Services we offer to the people of Huddersfield and its surrounding area:
- Book Scanning Service. On Or Off The Spine.
- Dissertation Scanning Service.
- Large Format Scanning. Plans, Maps & A0 Drawings.
- Legal Paperwork Scanning.
- Medical Records Scanning Service.
- Medico Legal Document Scanning.
- Microfilm 16mm or 35mm, Microfiche, Aperture Card Scanning.
- Optical Character Recognition OCR Services.
- Paperless Office Scanning Options.
- Redaction Service.
- Searchable PDF Document Scanning Service.
- Arabic Book Scanning Service.
- Digital Mailroom Service.
And many more…
We appreciate that options exist within our marketplace. So why get a quote off us?
- Why not? You have nothing to lose. Our quotes are free. Your data will not be shared. Nobody will call unless you request this.
- 9 times out of 10 we are the cheapest quote. Client feedback supports this.
- Satisfied customers. Our Reviews are generally 5 Star. We can also provide references to back these up.
- We offer a free of charge, no obligation trial.
- We have a +20 year trading history. This demonstrates many things the main one being that we have serviced many Company’s over a prolonged period of time. To do this you have to be good at what you do.
- Our data protection, security and quality standards are second to none in our industry.
- We offer a price beating promise! We will beat any like for like quote by 5%.
- No minimum order (or maximum we live in hope!).
- No hidden charges or upfront payments.
Or Call Now For A Free Consultancy: 01663 746604
A few words about Huddersfield. Did you know…
Huddersfield is a large market town in West Yorkshire, England. It is the 11th largest town in the United Kingdom, with a population of 162,949 at the 2011 census. Halfway between Leeds and Manchester, it lies 190 miles (310 km) north of London, and 10.3 miles (16.6 km) south of Bradford.
Huddersfield is near the confluence of the River Colne and the River Holme. Within the historic county boundaries of the West Riding of Yorkshire, it is the largest urban area in the metropolitan borough of Kirklees and the administrative centre of the borough. The town is known for its role in the Industrial Revolution, and for being the birthplaces of rugby league, Labour Prime Minister Harold Wilson, and the film star James Mason.