St Helens PDF Document Scanning Services Merseyside
The Best Option In St Helens…
Welcome. Let’s take you through our St Helens document scanning services. If you need more why not get in touch. We have serviced St Helens, Merseyside and surrounding postcodes for over 20 years. We are document scanning specialists providing solutions to the modern day paperwork challenges faced by both the Private and Public sectors.
Are you faced by shelves of files or bulging filing cabinets? Does it seem to be a never ending cycle of archive growth? Are you using space to store that could be generating profit? We can help you create a spacious, clear desk office environment. Imagine how much happier the whole team would be…
The first point to stress that we tailor our St Helens solutions to your specific needs. We do this for two primary reasons. Firstly every job is different. Secondly we want to stand out from the crowd and do this by providing unique value for money opportunities.
The Paperless Office was first muted several decades ago in St Helens, Merseyside. What’s your opinion? Has it arrived for you? Well happily our St Helens based clients have felt the benefit. We don’t always go fully Paperless. We tend to strike a cost saving balance and aim for a significantly less paper environment.
We offer great variety with our document scanning services. You name it we scan it! We scan office paperwork of all types, purchase invoices, purchase ledger, medical records, medico legal, HR / Personnel records, accounting, financial, legal and housing files, planning applications etc etc. We scan general documents of any size from postage stamp to A0 maps, plans and drawings. We scan in black and white, grey-scale or colour.
Whether your document scanning challenge is big or small we can help. We have helped a whole host of household names like the NHS, Bupa, BP, Jaguar Land Rover and Networkrail over the years and had great fun doing so. On the other hand we have also serviced smaller clients, private individuals and Charities and these also provide great satisfaction. We are always happy and proud to provide references.
We generally scan to Adobe PDF but feel free to choose an alternative. We can make the document fully word searchable and/or index the scanned image with metadata taken from the document itself. We can present the finished data in a fashion perfect for push button import into all the major document management systems or house them in viewing software like a digital filing cabinet I guess. Alternatively we can just give you named PDF’s ready to drag and drop to Windows folders.
Our St Helens client base receive the very finest quality guaranteed. Our scanning technology is the best on the market and combined with cutting edge software we have all sorts of checks and balances available to guarantee a perfect scan every time. Our scanning conforms with the recommendations made in PD: 0008 the standard for legal document admissibility.
Data security is as important in St Helens as anywhere and we have a Global reputation for leadership in this area and boast a record second to none. We can supply a copy of our data security policy on request. Our secure site has 24 hour manned security, intruder and fire precaution alarm and reaction services. All our data is encrypted during production and throughout the delivery process. Your paper and data is safe with us.
Here are a few examples of the varied Scanning Services we offer to the people of St Helens and its surrounding area:
- Book Scanning Service. On Or Off The Spine.
- Dissertation Scanning Service.
- Large Format Scanning. Plans, Maps & A0 Drawings.
- Legal Paperwork Scanning.
- Medical Records Scanning Service.
- Medico Legal Document Scanning.
- Microfilm 16mm or 35mm, Microfiche, Aperture Card Scanning.
- Optical Character Recognition OCR Services.
- Paperless Office Scanning Options.
- Redaction Service.
- Searchable PDF Document Scanning Service.
- Arabic Book Scanning Service.
- Digital Mailroom Service.
And many more…
We appreciate that options exist within our marketplace. So why get a quote off us?
- Why not? You have nothing to lose. Our quotes are free. Your data will not be shared. Nobody will call unless you request this.
- 9 times out of 10 we are the cheapest quote. Client feedback supports this.
- Satisfied customers. Our Reviews are generally 5 Star. We can also provide references to back these up.
- We offer a free of charge, no obligation trial.
- We have a +20 year trading history. This demonstrates many things the main one being that we have serviced many Company’s over a prolonged period of time. To do this you have to be good at what you do.
- Our data protection, security and quality standards are second to none in our industry.
- We offer a price beating promise! We will beat any like for like quote by 5%.
- No hidden charges or upfront payments.
Or Call Now For A Free Consultancy: 01663 746604
A few words about St Helens. Did you know…
St Helens is a large town in Merseyside, England. It is the largest settlement and administrative centre of the Metropolitan Borough of St Helens with a population of 102,629, while the entire metropolitan borough had a population of 176,843 at the 2001 Census. St Helens makes up part of the wider Liverpool/Birkenhead Metropolitan Area.
St Helens is in the south west of the historic county of Lancashire in North West England, 6 miles (10 km) north of the River Mersey. The town historically lay within the ancient Lancashire division of West Derby known as a “hundred”. The town was incorporated as a municipal borough in 1868, responsible for the administration of four townships, Eccleston, Parr, Sutton and Windle, and as a county borough in 1887 (superseded in 1974 by the metropolitan borough)