x1 Document Processor: (This opportunity is now CLOSED. Applicants will be notified one way or the other in due course)
We are looking for a self motivated and enthusiastic person to carry out a document preparation, scanning and data entry role at Content Capture Services based at our offices in Furness Vale. The successful candidate will be given full training so experience is not necessary. A basic knowledge of computers is required. The hours of work are flexible. We would expect to offer 12+ hours per week. The rate of pay is the National Minimum Wage.
All interested parties need to apply by sending a CV and/or Covering Letter to Nicola Barnes email: email@example.com or post to Content Capture Services, Calico House, Calico Lane, Furness Vale, High Peak, SK23 7SW.
1) To prepare documents/files for scanning.
2) To scan and reference documents to the required standards.
3) To index scanned documents.
4) To prepare scanned papers for confidential destruction.
5) To assist in the paper/box movement around the office.
6) To carry out any other duties appropriate to the grade of job.
7) To be able to work as part of a team.
8) To be able to work on your own initiative.