x1 or x2 Document Processors…
Closing Date For Applications: 7th June 2019
We are looking for individuals to join the document scanning and data entry team(s). The position will suit just about anybody so why not get in touch? Our homepage explains the services that we offer.
We are looking for enthusiastic team player(s) to carry out document preparation, scanning and data entry duties at Content Capture Services – based at our friendly offices in Furness Vale. The successful candidate(s) will be given full training so experience is not necessary. We are looking for somebody that is self motivated and able to work to fair, attainable targets. A basic knowledge of computers is about the only requirement. The hours of work are very flexible. We would expect to offer around 20 hours per week per individual. The rate of pay is the National Minimum Wage. The contract fits the style known in the press as ‘zero hours’. We genuinely find that this works well for the business AND the employee giving flexibility to both parties.
We are happy to consider applications for just summer time work only – this may suit students, school leavers amongst others and/or longer term requirements.
All interested parties need to apply by ONLY sending a CV and/or Covering Letter to Nicola Barnes… No phone calls please. Questions by email only.
Post: Content Capture Services, Calico House, Calico Lane, Furness Vale, High Peak, SK23 7SW.
All applicants that provide a mobile number or email address will be contacted one way or the other. This is an important business goal for us. You have taken the time to offer your services and deserve a reply. We do however regret that if it’s a No and we only have a postal address we reserve the right not to reply. All applications, CV’s etc will be kept in line with our data protection policy which is GDPR compliant.
1) To prepare documents/files for scanning. For example take the staples out and unfold corners.
2) To scan documents to the required standards. We have easy to use multi-feed scanners.
3) To index scanned documents. Type a reference applicable to the document into our user friendly software.
4) To prepare scanned papers for confidential destruction. Batch up your work at the end of a shift.
5) To assist in the paper/box movement around the office (minimal).
6) To carry out any other duties appropriate to the grade of job.