We Can Convert Your Optical Disk Data…
We can access your Optical Disks and reissue the contents on CD, DVD, Flash Drive or Download via our Cloud. We have developed our own programmed solutions to export the data and retain the original file structure and index in the vast majority of cases. Our flexible solutions are tailored to meet the needs of each client. Often they have unique import requirements that we are happy to meet. We can convert to all modern file formats such as PDF or TIFF and can present the index data as part of the image filename or in a table such as CSV or Excel. We have worked for some of the largest firms in the World since 1997 and can provide references upon request.
Free Consultancy: 01663 746604
Typical Project Examples:
- Conversion of Legacy Optical Disks contained within a Jukebox and transferred to HDD.
- Export of Data from Canofile Magneto Optical Disks (MOD). Reissue the data as PDF with original index data making up the filename.
- Transfer of data from proprietary Magneto Optical Disks onto other media keeping the original file format and indexing.
- Conversion of MO 5.25″ Gigamo 3.5″ 130mm 90mm Disks to CD.
We Can Export From Most Magneto Optical Disk Systems…
Just a few examples:
- IBM FileNET. Born in the early 1990’s FileNet, a company acquired by IBM, developed software to help enterprises manage their content and business processes. Watermark, Saros, Greenbar were acquired and the whole thing was relaunched as the Panagon Software suite. Often the data was stored on Optical Disk. We can export these disks. Get IBM FileNet Quote>>>
- Pinnacle Micro Apex MO disk drive – SCSI. We can convert the non ISO standard optical disks. Most of these are capacity 4.6GB and down. Some are DOT ( digital optical technologies ) disks. Get Pinnacle Micro Quote>>>
- Panasonic Filing System KV-F510 KV-F520 KV-F521 KV-F511. Panasonic along with Canon lead the market in the 1990’s in developing the electronic filing cabinet. Get Panasonic Conversion Quote>>>
- Panasonic/Fuji/Fuji x D-File KV-F KV-F510C KV-F510G KV-F501 KV-F51 KV-F51P KV-F511, KV-F510U KV-F520K KV-F520U KV-F521 KV-F521U.
- Panasonic LF Plasmon LM Corel.
- Sun Systems UNIX document imaging. This comprehensive content management system was developed by Com Squared Systems.
- Canon Canofile 250 and 510 Electronic Filing System. This self contained scanner and viewer saved to a double sided MO Optical Disk read by a Diskfile Drive 5001s. Get Canofile Conversion Quote>>>
- Open Text (OpenText) Magneto Optical Disk Systems.
- Soft Co PCDOC. An early document management system that utilised Optical technology.
- DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Optical Disk or Disks. These were often used to store CT and MRI Scans but as the Optical Drives become obsolete why invest in new hardware. We can easily transfer the data to modern media. Get A Dicom Quote>>>
We Can Export Data From Most Optical Disks…
Just a few examples:
5.25″ inch 9.1GB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
3.5″ inch 90mm 1.3GB MO Magneto Optical Disc
3.5″ inch 90mm 128MB MO Magneto Optical Disc
3.5″ inch 90mm 2.3GB MO Magneto Optical Disc
3.5″ inch 90mm 230MB MO Magneto Optical Disc
3.5″ inch 90mm 540MB MO Magneto Optical Disc
3.5″ inch 90mm 640MB MO Magneto Optical Disc
5.25″ inch 1.2GB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
5.25″ inch 1.3GB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
5.25″ inch 2.3GB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
5.25″ inch 2.6GB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
5.25″ inch 4.1GB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
5.25″ inch 4.2GB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
5.25″ inch 4.6GB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
5.25″ inch 4.8GB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
5.25″ inch 5.2GB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
5.25″ inch 600MB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
5.25″ inch 650MB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
5.25″ inch 8.6GB MO Magneto Optical Disk 130mm
From the following manufacturers and more…
3M, Alphatronix, ATG, Canon, Fuji, Fujitsu Dynamo Gigamo, HP Hewlett Packard, Hitachi, IBM, Imation, Kodak, Komag, Maxell, MaxOptix, Maxtor, Panasonic, PDO Media Konica Minolta, Philips, Pinacle Micro, Pioneer, Plasmon, Rigidata, Sony, TDK, Teijin, Verbatim, DOT, Digital Optical Technologies and others.